Information is Important¶
Privacy is having the agency to decide when you reveal personal information. It is a particularly valuable quality today, when the collection and storage of personal data is taking place at unprecedented levels in history.
Loki provides the means to transact and communicate privately and anonymously, using the decentralised nature of blockchain technology to create new methods of interacting with the internet.
Loki is a privacy cryptocurrency based on Monero. Loki currently offers an incentivised full node layer and over the coming months we look to support a secondary p2p network that offers private communications based on the Signal protocol.
Loki is an open source project, and we encourage contributions from anyone with something to offer. For more information on contributing, please contact email@example.com
If you are unsure where to start check out our "Getting Started" page by clicking here
Otherwise to begin browsing Loki Docs click here.
- Telegram: t.me/LokiCommunity
- GitHub: https://github.com/loki-project/loki
- Discord: https://discord.gg/67GXfD6
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/loki_project
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/lokinetwork
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LokiProject/
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2018 The Loki Project.
Portions Copyright (c) 2014-2018 The Monero Project.
Portions Copyright (c) 2012-2013 The Cryptonote developers.